We love doing sports logos, but I digress.
Since 2006, Delorum has helped grow companies like Zumiez, Tommy Bahama, Adobe, and Green Giant. We've also helped launch or expand a number of local companies like AMET, Cedarpoint, Fin Fun, Idahoan, Potandon, and Simplot.
We've worked on projects from $100 to $1.5 Million. We're capable of high-level work, but enjoy working locally. It helps if you know your budget and objectives up front, but we can also help define those in the process of working together.
Keith Nelson - Principal
Keith has been in the design field for over 20 years, and founded Delorum in 2006.
Notable experience includes:
– Project managing IT teams to define, architect, wireframe, test, design and build a replatformed Zumiez.com, with an emphasis on streamlining the conversion funnel, helping achieve a 100% year-over-year sales increase.
– The design/architecture of BYU-Idaho’s Educational Positioning System, which combined 9 separate university technologies into a single, responsive user interface designed to guide students through registration, assessments, graduation requirements, major exploration, etc.
– User experience design for The Department of Homeland Security, designing user interaction for various internal web tools.
– Package, shipper, merchandizing and tradeshow design for Green Giant Fresh Potatoes.
– 1 online training module for NASA (I worked for them first, Porter).